Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Next Big Thing

I do not think it is a big secret that my brother and I are fond of Google. I like their business model and I also like what they have to offer. Everyone out there, relax, I do not think they are perfect and I do not have a physical shrine (however my homepage is Google with all my widgets, so I guess that is a shrine in a certain rite). But where is the next big thing coming from. How is your life going to chance. There are companies out there that are bringing widgets to your cell phone, tracking amongst your group of friends, a network of individual Wi-fi routers, and a plethora of new social sites more tailored to the individual and individuals that share their view. It is bringing people closer and closer. Take a look at CNN's 25 potential new Googles as the online world continues to explode.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/21/magazines/business2/nextnet_intro.biz2/index.htm

No comments: